Monday, November 3, 2008

Biblelands Cruise

November 6-21st Mom (Candy) & I will be on a Biblelands Cruise. Stay posted for photos, video, and daily reports about this once in a lifetime trip! We'll make a quick stop in NYC to see my niece Kerri on our way out of the country. Our trip will include stops in Greece (Athens, Mykanos, Ephesus, Patmos, Rhodes, Crete, & Santorini); Israel (Sea of Galiliee, Capernum, Mt. Beatitudes, Jericho, Garden Tomb, the Wailing Wall, baptism in the Jordan River, Temple Mount, Mt of Olives, and much more). I'm soooo excited to go on this "once in a lifetime" trip. I'll celebrate a birthday while I'm gone too! What a birthday!!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

What a great adventure you two are embarking on. I'm taking you at your word that there will be daily posts! I want to feel like I'm there sharing the excitement with you. Big hug!